Production 2- Schedule Photo Shoots

       After planning out where I am taking the photos for my magazine cover as well as who I am using for the photos; I have begun to reach out and find a day that allows everyone to be there for the cover photograph. I have picked days that I know other sports are having practices that will allow me to come in and capture pictures to use throughout my feature article. Next week I will be going to baseball workouts, the soccer game, and the basketball game. As this is not every sport; it is just enough to show the effect of the pandemic on these sports and how they participate in the sporting activity while still being cautious of the safety of others. On January 21st I will be meeting one person from each sport, with their uniforms and mask on as well as the assistant principals at the front of the steps of school to capture my photo for my cover page.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post Production 1- Content Page

Peer Review