To Team or Not to Team

Throughout the past couple of weeks learning and reading about working individually or in a group as well as understanding the software used to create our final project; I have decided that I will be working in a group creating a magazine.

After a while of going back and forth between working with a group or individually I found that a group would be easier. When it comes to projects I like working in a group whether than be myself as I found it better for me being able to have someone there for me to bounce ideas off of. When working alone I tend to procrastinate and get lost, so having another partner or even a group of people it keeps me focused knowing that I can’t hold back my group.

Last week when reviewing a social media of a peer account I have found Alexia Roe to be a very outgoing person. Her social media accounts show how outgoing she is and confident in herself. With the Lost at Sea activity it should me as one who works better with a group rather than induvial as well as the same for Alexia. Alexia and I have been friends for a while, working in the past on projects for school together, along with working at the same business and being on the same cheer team. From knowing Alexia for so long I know and she knows as well that together we will work great together, getting our project done on time to the best of our ability.

Overall, I will be working in a group with Alexia creating a magazine for our final project. We will complete this project to the best of our ability. We have decided on a magazine project as we find it to be easier than a movie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Production 2- Schedule Photo Shoots

Post Production 1- Content Page

Peer Review