Production 1- Scouting & Identifying Picture Location
This week I spent time brainstorming how I’m going to take my
cover photo as well as the photos used on the feature article page. I have
reached out to the principle, four assistant principals, and eight of the
people I have selected from each sport to be involved in the cover photo. The
photo for the cover of the magazine will be taken on the front steps of the high
school. Those participating in the photograph will be a spread out staggered on
the steps. The athletes will be wearing there uniform along with a mask to
represent that it is sports during a global pandemic as that is the feature article
of the magazine. I’m trying to work with everyone to find a day that works best
for everyone to be there for the photo. For the pictures on the feature articles
I will add in photographs from sports that are going on right now; with
pictures of them either preforming their sport with mask on or even working out.
With those pictures being a part of the feature article, it will give a visual
example of how these athletes are battling their sports during a global pandemic.
Comments
Post a Comment