Production 3- Conduct Interviews for Feature Articles.

Today during my lunch period, I went ahead and got my interviews done for the feature article. I interviewed Terrell Pack; former football and basketball player, class of 2021. I also interviewed Shane Ahles, he is a teacher at the school, assistant athletic director, and a JV baseball coach. I wanted to understand what it was like playing sports throughout this tough time. I asked Terrell Pack what the hardest part was and he said it was practicing outside with mask on for football. I then wanted to see what it was like from an outsider’s perspective; Shane is very involved with the school so it was nice to see what he had to say. For Shane the hard part was people not keeping their mask on at sporting events; he was only doing his job by telling them to put it on as well as he has to look out for everyone’s safety.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Production 2- Schedule Photo Shoots

Post Production 1- Content Page

Peer Review