Post Production 2- Cover Page

 Before making modifications to my magazine, my cover photograph was very blurry and dark. I attended a track meet to take photographs and captured a straight on shot of a runner running. This image helps my title and other text on the cover page stand out. I also moved my feature article title along with the other article titles to the bottom of the cover page instead of having them on the side. Instead of having the magazines publish date right under the title we decided to have it split the title; having may on one side and 2020 on the other. This allowed us to be different from other magazines instead of just following someone else’s example. One more modification I made was to the text size and style; at first tit did not match Alexia’s cover page so I made the modifications on mine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Production 2- Schedule Photo Shoots

Post Production 1- Content Page

Peer Review